Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:31:15 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Juha-Matti Liukkonen <jml@cubical.fi>
Cc:        Marko Rebrina <mrebrina@jagor.srce.hr>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus ISDNLink 128K (PCI)

From the keyboard of Juha-Matti Liukkonen:

> as far as I know, the HFC-S chipset is not supported by isdn4bsd in its
> PCI incarnation (some HFC-S based ISA card is supported, though).

This is still true.

> Someone was working on the PCI attachment some time ago, but I have not
> heard of any progress.

I have not worked on that anymore for a long time. It basically probes,
attaches and receives data on the D-channel and thats it. The chip is a bit
weird to understand and program but promises good throughput due to its
architecture. The manufacurer is very willing to help and responsive.

Anyone who would like my current code as a base should contact me by mail.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77