Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:40:53 -0500
From:      "Joe Gleason" <clash@tasam.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Routing round-robin

Is there a way for a FreeBSD 2.2.8 system to do any sort of routing
round robin?

Lets say I have 3 gateways on my network, and I want to split all my
outgoing non-local traffic from my FreeBSD box between the three.

On a Cisco, you would just add three routes with the same destination
but different gateways and the Cisco would rotate through them
automaticly.

The same doesn't seem to work under FreeBSD.

Joe Gleason
Tasam