Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:53:11 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.4RC4: out of space on / during install

All the docs are individually compressed to save space (well, to make
them fit at all) and uncompressed as needed.  Since the various menus
also have F1 help screens, merely visiting a menu can cause a doc file
to be uncompressed.  Sounds like we're really up against the wall on
the mfsroot image again for the alpha.  I don't think it's going to
get fixed for 4.4-RELEASE, but we should definitely revisit this issue
post-release.

- Jordan