Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:55:47 -0400
From:      Wilson MacGyver <macgyver@infinet.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   amusing story

Something very amusing happened to me this morning.

I moved to US from Taiwan ten years ago. And I haven't
spoken to my uncle all this time. So I called him this morning.

We catch each other up on what's been going on in our lives.

Then he asked me, "Have you ever heard of something called
FBSD?"

"You mean FreeBSD?" I'm completely shocked at this point.

"Yea, I had a friend installed it on my machine. It's
very powerful, and performs very well. Though I can't seem
to find any documentation for it..."

"Look in the /usr/share/doc directory..." I suggested.

"I will. FreeBSD is wonderful. I'm using the X-windows to try to
do some Chinese word processing. Do you think you can get me a latest
copy of the CD-ROM. I want to learn more about it, such as how to
install it, etc. I also want to find some more documentation."

I promised him I will. The entire dialog above occured completely
in Chinese. It's amazing how far reached FreeBSD is...

--
Wilson MacGyver   macgyver@cylatech.com