Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:31:21 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
To:        "Andrew Kenneth Milton" <akm@theinternet.com.au>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Security zone

ZoneAlarm isn't available for FreeBSD, or any other flavor of UNIX.  UNIX has
much better ways of protecting the system, anyway.

Also, the basic version of ZoneAlarm is free for the download (even though the
URL below doesn't mention this), although it looks like ZoneLabs is hoping that
European visitors to their site are too clueless to discover this (and they are
probably right).