Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:10:17 +0300
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "'freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bug in sub hrefquote

> >> 	There's probably other ways to do this (like urlencode), but this
> >> seems simpler.
>
> >I would like to get rid of hrefquote() altogether.  Will look into it
> >soonish.

Ok, that's done now.  I went through all of the code reviewing URI
escaping and fixed a number of bugs and got rid of urlencode() and
hrefquote() altogether in favour of using stuff from URI::Escape.

Unless something new pops up, I'm going to release 3.0.2 soonish from
what is currently in CVS HEAD.  Testing (and reporting how it works :)
would be welcome.