Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 1996 08:24:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen F. Combs" <combssf@salem.ge.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

I hadn't heard 'Codpiece' in over 20 years! ;->

Nate,
	It was a sack which was hung at the front of a mans pants.  It was
around LOOOOONG before buttons or zippers.  Men bragged by establishing,
shall we say, extravagent codpiece sizes!?! ;-)

----
Stephen F. Combs                 Internet:	CombsSF@Salem.GE.COM
GE DS&TC		 	 Voice:		540.387.8828
Network Services		 Home:		CombsSF-Home@Salem.GE.COM
1501 Roanoke Blvd                FAX:		540.387.7106
Salem, VA  24153                 LapTop:	CombsSF-Mobile@Salem.GE.COM