Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 1996 02:38:05 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        matt@lkg.dec.com
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Wavelan PCMCIA

In article <199606061247.MAA16354@whydos.lkg.dec.com>
matt@lkg.dec.com writes:

>> I'm using the 960602 version of pccard-test with a Digital RoamAbout/DS.
>> Happily I can say that it seems to working fine after I added
>>
>> card "Digital" "RoamAbout/DS"           # version 2.00
>>         config  default "wlp0" any
>>         ether   wavelan
>>
>> to /etc/pccard.conf.

Wow!

Pls tell me the detailed configuration of your card (NetID, MAC addr,
etc.) and your environment (how many cars? are you using the
station?).

I've not succeeded to use this card under our package yet.

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html