Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:30:26 +0100
From:      Donald <druid@eoe-magical.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Need help with chroot login scripts

When I create a new user account, I would give the account a shell named
"mailonly" for lack of a better name.

Then if that user were to telnet in, they would be restricted to just their

directory. The shell would create the normal user directories as it does
now, however it would set up the users directory with the proper links
and files so they could only access there directory area, and create a new
login script like the .login ,  .logic.default and any other scripts
needed to allow them to access their directory and retrieve their
mail.