Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:55:15 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   NIC ??

Someome must have seen this before me ;-)

I get this console message whenever I do FTP from my wks:

xl0: transmission error
xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 120 bytes
xl0: transmission error
xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 180 bytes

What would this be pointing/hinting at???

Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

The strongest and most effective force in guaranteeing the long-term
maintenance of power is not violence in all the forms deployed by the dominant
to control the dominated, but consent in all the forms in which the dominated
acquiesce in their own domination. -Maurice Godelier