Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:34:30 +1100
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gautier Wojda <gautierwojda1@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Waiting for approval on review.freebsd

--WK3l2KTTmXPVedZ6

On Wednesday, 11 March 2020 at 10:55:07 +0100, Gautier Wojda wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been waiting for a few days to be accepted on review.freebsd.org to
> report patches.
> Do any of you have the rights to validate my request?

chat@ is the wrong list to send this kind of message.  I'd point you
to a better place, but I don't understand what your problem is.  What
do you mean by "review.freebsd.org"?  It's not a valid IP address.
Are you waiting for registration, or are you waiting for a review to
be completed?

In general you'll get better results if you specify your issue in more
detail.  I'd suggest looking through the home page
https://www.freebsd.org/ and following relevant links.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.