Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:42:29 -0800
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting started with freebsd-arm on Cubox-i2

I had the same output from my hummingboard when I had the wrong dtb file bu=
t I never confirmed the HDMI worked (my PC is down so I can't check). The i=
2 is the dual-lite SOM and the image has the dtb file for the dual/quad var=
iant. It could be he's hitting a kernel panic due to mis-configuration?

Just a thought.

Russ

Sent=A0from=A0my=A0BlackBerry=A010=A0smartphone=A0on=A0the=A0Koodo=A0networ=
k.
=A0 Original Message =A0