Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 22:02:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The new edition of Unix System Administration Handbook

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Jim wrote:

:I just got my copy of the new (3rd edition) copy of "Unix System
:Administration Handbook". Couple of point of interest I though I would
:mention.
:
:First you can no longer say "Get the Red Book" to people that ask for
:a good Unix book. They changed the cover from red to what looks like
:(to me) Sun purple.

Why should a little thing like the book not being red stop people from
calling it that?  Just another arcane thing to keep newcomers scratching
their heads.

David Scheidt