Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:45:37 +0300
From:      Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>
To:        alane@geeksrus.net, KDE FreeBSD List <kde-freebsd@lists.csociety.org>, FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] KDE2 dependent ports

At 09:33 09/09/2002, Alan E wrote:
>Here's the list. If anyone wants to maintain one of these long enough to
>update it to kde3 (make sure there's a kde3 version!), please post to
>the kde-freebsd@lists.csociety.org list. Otherwise, they are slated for
>death row.
>
>astro/ksetispy/Makefile:USE_KDEBASE_VER=2

KDE3 version available for this one, I'm working on a diff.

>audio/knapster/Makefile:USE_KDEBASE_VER=2

Napster is dead, so I think this one can go no matter what.

>audio/xmms-kde/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=2

Pretty sure this one has an update.

>devel/cervisia/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=2

part of kde3 (in kdesdk3 I think) so kill it

>graphics/kuickshow/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=    2

Part of kdegraphics3

>net/kio_fish/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=2

This will be part of kde 3.1, but there's a kde3 version available.
Probably not worth updating right now.

>net/kxicq2/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=2

There's net/kxicq-devel already.

>net/qtella/Makefile:USE_KDELIBS_VER=    2

This one can be built with either kde2 or kde3.

Alan, it looks like you need to check to see if some of these also have
USE_KDELIBS_VER=3 as well...

Regards,

Andy

--