Date:      Thu, 18 May 2006 14:06:09 +0200
From:      Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   buildworld fails with WITH_NLS

--=-nn7ogTyOZDjD55nXKOCD

Hi,

if I define WITH_NLS=3D in src.conf, buildworld will stop right in Stage
1.1 Legacy Tools, because Makefile.inc1 calls a target with
-DWITHOUT_NLS.
This upsets bsd.own.mk, telling me that I shouldn't define WITH_NLS and
WITHOUT_NLS.=20

I tried replacing -DWITHOUT_NLS with MK_NLS=3Dno, but that won't help. I
can buildworld when WITH_NLS is not defined in src.conf, but I think
Makefile.inc1 is at fault here.=20

I also think the problem might happen with the -DWITHOUT_MAN knob,
although I guess this one could safely be replaced with -DNO_MAN, which
gets special handling in bsd.own.mk.

Am I misunderstanding something with regard to src.conf here?

Regards,
Andreas Kohn

--=-nn7ogTyOZDjD55nXKOCD

--=-nn7ogTyOZDjD55nXKOCD--