Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:32:59 -0800
From:      Lim Choong Ee <choongee@santeh.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question on FreeBSD

Dear Sir,

  Sorry on the previous html mail.

  Currently, our mail server is running on FreeBSD OS.
  I like to thank your team of member on this as it had provided
  me with alot of ease of operation with it.
  Currently i know that to route all incoming mail to a user to
  another user is to create a file call .forward inside the user
  account and enter in the email address you want to route to.
  Now, my company want to check the outgoing mail of certain
  user which i had no idea of how to route all the outgoing mail
  to my boss email address
  Can you please help me on these?
  Your help is really very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Lim Choong Ee
choongee@santeh.com.sg