Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:50:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To:        Ashley Penney <ashp@unloved.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR handling..

I think so too; I think perhaps neively on my part that it was only the
job of the committers to deal with those problems, so your response is a
bit of an eye opener (I haven't focussed much on the organisational
structure of the project until now).

I wonder if my conceptualization is common, and if so maybe there are more
people willing to pummel the committers with new code? I'll have to ask
some general opinion questions about that.

Cheers,
Brad

// -- http://www.BRAD-X.com/ -- //