Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:58:12 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        CerealMaN <ekidd@email.msn.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP installation (was: hey, i need help)

On Mon, 23 March 1998 at 22:22:43 -0700, CerealMaN wrote:
> hey i need help. Dont send me to your web page cause ive already been there.
> i need help connecting to my isp through bsd... how do i dial it up, and how
> do i make a dialup script
> ????????????

According to the description.

> please help me

How can I?  You've explicitly refused help.

I know that things can appear difficult at times.  But what you're
basically saying is:

 "I'm too lazy to read the documents that people have spent a lot of
 time writing, and I'm too lazy to say what my problem is, so I'll ask
 somebody who's donating his time to tell me what to do."

About the best thing I could do would to be to reply with the
installation instructions.  But that's a waste of bandwidth.  RTFM.

Greg