Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        Peter Kok <cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk>
Cc:        wwoods@cybcon.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Palm piolt

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Peter Kok wrote:

> Does it work under Palm III? and could you give me the web site for
> information?

Hmmm, can't find a website for it.  You might want to start at
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/palm.html

It has, to date, worked flawlessly with the following combinations:

P1000, OS1.0
P1000, OS2.1
PIII, OS3.0
PIIIx, OS3.1

(A three-adult household, everyone with one of my hand-me-downs.  Didn't
start that way, the first Pilot in our house was a Christmas present I
picked up for my wife, but I wound up buying my own less than a week
later, but that one was stolen a year later)