Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:27:46 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Jukka Simila <juksi@iname.com>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux-netscape (was: Re: RealPlayer 7)

On 27-Apr-00 Heiko Recktenwald wrote:
>> linux-netscape47-navigator
>>
>> Anyone?
>> (I don't want to start installing all of them to find out, since I've got
>> linux
>> communicator 4.7 up and running fine)
>
> Out of the box ? ;-)

Well, what exactly would you call "out of the box" in this case;

[12:22] /home/sjuke# cd /usr/ports/www/linux-netscape47-communicator/
[12:23] /usr/ports/www/linux-netscape47-communicator# make install

and that was it.

wait a second.. I might have installed it from my 3.4 cd from a package.
(It's been a while since I installed it)
Propably have, if it is there. But anyway I didn't have to conf anything nor had
any problems. I know I've successfully installed it from the ports too.

Jukka Simila