Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:59:04 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Michael Bushkov <bushman@rsu.ru>
To:        Michael Reifenberger <mike@reifenberger.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nss_ldap rewritten (SoC)

Hi,
This error was due to old nsswitch.h - nsswitch was significantly extended
in CURRENT, including proper support for "services" nsswitch database.
I've fixed the port - so now everything should be ok (on RELENG_6 and
below "services" database would be unsupported, though).

Thanks for trying this thing out!

With best regards,
Michael Bushkov