Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 08:35:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@longstreet.larc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (Hackers FreeBSD)
Subject:   Kudos to Grey Lehey

 I just got a copy of his book, Installing and Running FreeBSD. It is
the perfect book for first time users. I have been showing it to
prospective FreeBSD'ers and they agree that using the book, the
installation becomes much more intutive and easier. The kernel
configuration chapter makes that a much easier process for the
uninitiated.

 I suggest this book for all first time to intermediate level users.

 -branson

 PS> Ummm would it be to much to suggest to WC that they send the cd
and the book out as a companion?

branson matheson    |     branson@widomaker.com
Ferguson SysAdmin   |      http://widomaker.com/~branson