Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 00:00:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New lsof_3.40

compiles without changes under FreeBSD.
available from ftp://vic.cc.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/lsof_3.40_W.tar.gz

tar zxvf lsof_3.40_W.tar.gz
tar xvf lsof_3.40.tar
./Configure freebsd
make

and then install

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346