Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:55:43 -0500
From:      Nathan Patwardhan <nvp@colltech.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org, freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD and sysinstall

Hi there,

I've been tooling around with PicoBSD under 3.x-STABLE and am curious
how to boot sysinstall instead of init.  To date, I've been working
with the boot_crunch.conf.generic crunchgen "script" and a "custom"
version of the "dial" PicoBSD distribution; so far, I can build an
image that "seems" to have a /stand/sysinstall or /stand/init but when
I boot with a '-v' option:  /stand/oinit, /stand/init,
/stand/sysinstall and /stand/sysinstall.bak aren't found and I'm
prompted that the system will auto reboot in 15 seconds.  *sigh*

What might I be missing here?  I do recall a similar posting to the
freebsd-small mailing list awhile back but I wonder if there's an
easier way.

--
  |_|  Collective  |_|     Nathan V. Patwardhan <nvp@colltech.com>