Date:      Tue, 12 May 2015 18:32:16 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CFT/CFR: NUMA policy branch

Hi,

I'm at the point now where I think this part is done and I'd like to
get it more formally reviewed and ready for commit into -HEAD.

Here's the branch:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/compare/master...erikarn:local/adrian_numa_policy

* added syscalls;
* added vm domain policy and iterators;
* per-process, per-thread and global system policy;
* added numactl - a tool to manipulate, fetch and start processes w/ policies;;
* added manpages for everything above.

It's working fine for a handful of people who have been testing it.
I'd like to get some more wider testing and reporting.

I'd like to wrap this up in a formal phabricator review in the next
few days and kick start it along.

Thanks!

-adrian