Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:41:46 -0400
From:      Olivier Gautherot <ogautherot@vtr.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD shutting down unexpectedly

Hi Yuri!

Good to see you solved your problem.

Just keep in mind that if your CPU overheated for some time, it is likely to
die prematurely. I would strongly recommend to check the CPU temperature and,
if you figure out that it is starting to heat up more than usual, be it by a
couple of degrees, make sure you get quickly a replacement: it is usually the
first sign of an agony... I had one die this way.

Cheers
	Olivier

--
Olivier Gautherot