Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 1997 18:14:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Experienced writers wanted...

Are you a technical writer with experience in publications and
advertising, looking either for a full-time position or contract work?

Walnut Creek CDROM and FreeBSD, Inc. are looking for such people to
work on FreeBSD related books and advertising, and we're willing to
pay!

Full-time employees would be expected to work in the Concord, CA area
(about 45 minutes from San Francisco by car).  Contractors may work
from home as long as they have their own internet connection and are
used to working in close collaboration with others while telecommuting.

Resume's and writing samples to me please.  There are multiple
FreeBSD projects open right now, so we have plenty to do.

					Jordan