Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:18:01 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG

hello
I have to set up quotas on my machine I have a few questions,

for example I have 5 filesystems...

/
/var
/usr
/home
/home/users

well, everybody knows that there is /var/mail directory
on freebsd/ and if I make a symbolic link to /usr/mail
from /var/mail
then I put quota for /var filesystem...
when users get email their emails will be stored on
/usr/mail, but the mail program will think that it
puts mail to /var/mail  so if I put a quota to /var
filesystem would it work? or the quota program
would think that the mails are on /usr filesystem ?

and I have another problem I my /var/mail directory
is nearly full and I must add a new hard drive to system.
how may I have 2 different mail directories or how may I
share 2 hard drives on one mail directory?

the problem is I want to know what do people do when the
/var/mail directory gets full...

thank you,