Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 20:35:47 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        kriston@ibm.net (Kriston J. Rehberg)
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Are we a Political Action Committee ?

Not bad, not bad , I thought the group was tame 8)

You mentioned something interesting that perhaps along
certain advocacy issues it may be better to join
forces with a different group and I concur with that.

In fact, if the open source community could join hands
along certain advocacy issues that would be fantastic!!

> I must add a comment that I, as a user of FreeBSD, do not care for
> Microsoft politicking.  Just what OEM's and Microsoft have to do with
> FreeBSD is beyond my comprehension, and how they could possibly

I see . It is suspected that Microsoft strong arms OEMs to use
Win95 . Ralph Nader and the Linux community are attempting to
highlight this issue to the public  and to the DOJ. If
OEMs could start distributing FreeBSD, Linux or some other
operating system it will be a big plus for that platform.

The rest deleted for I believed that responded to the list.

	Have Fun Guys,
	Amancio