Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2015 20:17:47 -0500
From:      Alan Corey <alan01346@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re urtwn

No, I was just saying it had undergone a lot of work in the last 6
months or so, at least the OpenBSD drivers for it changed just about
completely between 5.7 and 5.8  Don't know who actually did the work.
OK, it's got a FreeBSD copyright, Kevin Lo 2014.  I'm running 5.7,
figures.  I had noticed that the cards I bought most recently only
worked with some urtwn drivers.  But at under $5 each on eBay it's no
big deal.

I haven't booted my Pi in about 11 months, been playing with Debian on
phones. The battery, display, portability, camera I wanted in my Pi in
phones instead.