Date:      Mon, 18 May 2015 08:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org,  freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg audit / vuln.xml failures

> ports-secteam@ owns this file, not secteam@.

Thanks for the pointer Bryan.  I would hope that port vulnerability
emails are forwarded from secteam@ to ports-secteam@, by policy, as the
freebsd.org website is not clear on this.  Either way at least I/we now
know the right address/es.

> The team needs more help.
> Would you like to volunteer to submit vuxml updates? Many contributors,
> and committers, feel the file is not easy to contribute to.

I have been submitting ports vulnerability updates and will continue to
do so (now to ports-secteam@).  If there are any open seats on
ports-secteam I would like to contribute on that level as well.

Still interested in the team's policies and procedures, if those are
online somewhere.

Roger Marquis