Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 18:46:56 -0800
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions about mt and SCSI subsystem

> boss to order the Exabyte manual ($55) but Nobody Has Bothered Yet.

I've got a copy of this manual.  What things are you interested in
(besides the entire thing).  Are you in the B.A.?

> a couple 8mm Exabyte 8505's. Darn it, those Exabytes sure look nice and
> work well on my FreeBSD system.

Then your luck is better than mine.  My 8505 has mostly been useless on
FreeBSD.  :-(

> I don't like the nasty message FreeBSD and Solaris deliver.

So knowing the intimate knowledge of how Solaris 2.4 would handle issues
isn't of interest?  :-)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)
            James says:  "Grad school sucks."  (well... we do get source :-))