Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 02:54:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SUP...evil...:)

Hi,

I've just about gone crazy here...  I've been supping stable (because
somewhere along the way we broke CBASE's (Conetic Software database) ZDaemon
in current).  In the middle of the sup, sup2.freebsd.org went down.  No
big deal I thought, wrote a perl script to convert all sup2 to sup and fire
it off again. Ekk!!!!

All kinds of things have been hosed here, missing _iso_nota(I think thats it),
lpt.c barfing on bpf stuff and an erased kgdb to start with.

I'm in the process of going to sup3 and see if it works....:(

I hate to ask this question, but since stable does not change that much,
should we not be able to switch in mid sup and have it work???

Gary

--
Gary Clark II (N5VMF)
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG