Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:06:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Sound from my ATAPI CD player to speakers va GUS?

	I have worked through the exercise of getting my Garvis Ultrasound PnP
	to work under FreeBSD. I have also managed to get myt ATAPI CD  to play
	using xmcd.

	Now I would like for the sound from the CD to go to the  speakers
	connected to my GUS. Is there any way to acomplish this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems