Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 20:58:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu (Vince Chan)
Cc:        me@FreeBSD.org, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GUS on kernel supped last night

Vince Chan wrote:

> 	Does this only happen on the GUSMAX or also with a regular GUS?
> Hmmm, does playmidi have the same problem under -current?  what is splay
> and sndkit?  I guess the notes will be useful when someone asks a
> question on the GUS Daily Digest that I run..

	I don't know - I only have a GUSMAX.  Playmidi doesn't exhibit the same
problems - I don't really use it much to play midi files anyhow, as adagio's mp
does a lot better job.

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration