Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 22:52:39 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   YAHOO

OK.  While suffering from mild insomnia caused by jet lag in the hotel
in London, I was watching CNN Europe's report about cyber crime.
While most of it was typical media tripe, there was a refrence to a
recent break-in at YAHOO.  Anybody know anything about this?  Do we
have another hole to worry about?

Also, what is the status of things.  Looks like from the mail that was
sent while I was gone that the f00f bug has gone out (but that alan
cox sent us an improvement for the intel workaround that i wasn't sure
if it was integrated, plus bde comments).  Also looks like land is
waiting to firm up before it is being sent out.

Guido, anything else pending that I missed in the 2000 mail messages I
got while I was gone?

Warner