Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:29:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      qwix <qwix@pcp01840730pcs.owngsm01.md.comcast.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG

Hi ,

	I am having a problem with sockstat. Im not sure exactly
what is causing it. I dont beleive I should be seeing all these
question marks.

uname -a:

FreeBSD pcp01840730pcs 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #0: Sun Feb  9 20:44:24 EST 2003     root@pcp01840730pcs:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/Qwix  i386

sockstat:

USER     COMMAND    PID   FD PROTO  LOCAL ADDRESS         FOREIGN ADDRESS
root     inetd    66972    4 ?      ?                     ?
root     inetd    66972    5 udp4   *:518                 *:*
root     inetd    66972    6 ?      ?                     ?
root     sshd     63544    4 ?      ?                     ?
root     sshd     63527    4 ?      ?                     ?
root     sshd     59006    4 ?      ?                     ?
root     sendmail 43449    3 ?      ?                     ?
root     sendmail 43449    5 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd    35271   16 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd      400   16 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd      399   16 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd      398   16 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd      156   16 ?      ?                     ?
www      httpd      155   16 ?      ?                     ?
root     httpd      153   16 ?      ?                     ?
root     sshd       117    3 ?      ?                     ?
root     syslogd    106    4 udp4   *:514                 *:*
root     dhclient    84    4 udp4   *:68                  *:*

USER     COMMAND    PID   FD PROTO  ADDRESS
root     sendmail 43449    4 dgram  syslogd[106]:3
smmsp    sendmail 42945    3 dgram  syslogd[106]:3
root     screen   14461    4 stream /tmp/screens/S-rawb/14461.ttyp5.pcp01840730
root     screen   14232    4 stream /tmp/screens/S-dogmeat/14232.ttyp1.pcp01840
root     cron       115    6 dgram  syslogd[106]:3
root     syslogd    106    3 dgram  /var/run/log
root     dhclient    84    6 dgram  syslogd[106]:3
root     ipmon       63    0 dgram  syslogd[106]:3

Any help would be much appreciated . My last build was from source cvsup'd on jan 19, 03 . My last kernel build was with source cvsup'd on feb 2, 03.

Thankyou

Vince Brammer
email:vbrammer@comcast.net