Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:42:07 -0500
From:      "Jim Persinger" <jpersinger@greenmachine.net>
To:        "'john b p melesky'" <john@tyr.internal>, "Jim Persinger" <jpersinger@greenmachine.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Relay section needs appending

That was the file.....It contained:

IP, then what appears to be a system name, and then a send name. For
example:

63.174.216.138   jpersinger.greenmachine.net jpersinger

is the first jpersinger, the machine name or the user name? or is the second
the user name?

All other users can not send mail, but can get it.

Mine works as expected.

Thanks

Jim Persinger