Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 2020 11:09:32 -0800
From:      Raj J Putari <jmaharaj2013@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I also sent this to Richard Stallman (freebsd-db)

I=E2=80=99d implement it but it takes way too much time, I=E2=80=99d like t=
o share it with
the community

;

I was thinking of putting a database in FreeBSD.. bsd was always well
coded, the problem is corruption. I was thinking redundant databases

The cool thing is it interfaces with the shell through commands

The downside is if the db gets corrupted so does your os

I=E2=80=99m not talking about sqlite im talking clusters of servers for Uni=

And a description tag in cc would be nice, but very destructive

;

It=E2=80=99d be great for the *description tag which can take gigs after a =
year if
use or so