Date:      Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:56:13 -0500
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        danielb@pacex.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail host name lookup failures

I would assume that your local machine has a private ip address.  192.168.0-
or if not on a lan 127.0.0.1.  This is reflected in the mail header as sender
hence the error.  These addresses are not available on the net.  If the mail
is being delivered I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Good luck,

Jim