Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 10:37:30 -0600
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sup:  Ok, I'm gonna do it.

>While I'm at it, I should speak up on behalf of keeping sup access to
>the source tree as is.  None of my machines have enough disk space to
>keep two complete copies of the sources to everything...

As Terry points out, the same thing can be accomplished by the appropriate
use of cvs controls.

I think that the point is that there is not presently any mechanism to
obtain a post-release source that can be compiled. There are far too many
bug-fix changes happening to consider "Release only" adequate.

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net