Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2023 10:58:06 +0300
From:      Matthias Fechner <mfechner@freebsd.org>
To:        go@freebsd.org
Subject:   Improve fetch performance by using go module cache

Dear all,

I currently prepare another upgrade for the gitlab-ce ports which uses
some go based packages.

My problem here is that my internet connection is really slow and doing
a build with poudriere of a port like devel/gitaly takes about one hour
to fetch the go packages.

Can I do anything to improve this or tell poudriere to use a local
module cache first before it tries to download the packages from the
internet again and again?

Please reply to me on CC, I'm not subscribed to the go mailing list.

Thanks a lot!

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook