Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:26:58 +0000
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ports/editors/moleskine

Hi Maxim,

the port editors/moleskine needs py-gtk-0.6.10 which conflicts
with py23-gtk with is required by some new python-gnome ports.
There is an update on the web-site available, but in rpm
format only.

Does you have a contact to the author except
Michele Campeotto <micampe@micampe.it>, because a request
for some .tar.gz to this address didn't become answered.

I know you didn't have the time to maintain it, but maybe you
find the time to give me a little advice so I can remove above
described conflict.

Thanks in advance,
Jens