Date:      Tue, 05 Aug 1997 18:29:56 -0700
From:      Sri Ramkrishna <sramkris@pdx206.intel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   question on ex0 driver.

I have a question regarding the ex0 driver.  I'm using a Intel EtherExpress
10 PnP on an ISA card.  I'm running into some problems networking it with
another computer. (an old amiga 3000)  Here is what is puzzling me.  Under
Windows 95, both computer can talk to each other.  They are pingable and
everything.  However, when I switch to FreeBSD, both machines cannot
see each other.  If I use tcpdump on FreeBSD, I can see that packets are
leaving, but it sees no packets from the other computer.  Nor does the Amiga
see the FreeBSD machine.  Whats going on here?  Bug in the ex0 driver?  We
know the two boards can talk to each other, but only under win95.  Does
anybody have an idea what this could be?  How can I do a broadcast?

	sri