Date:      Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:34:38 +0300
From:      Yousef Raffah <yraffah@savola.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portmanager keeps on reinstalling the same port

--=-zbKckMoEY9tIgq+heWeK

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 12:55 -0400, Gerard Seibert wrote:
[...]
>=20
> Well, it seems that you have a problem here:
>=20
> skipping openssl-0.9.8b_1 /security/openssl marked IGNORE reason:
> conflicts with another installed port
>=20
I resolved the conflict and now I have one openssl installation.

> You might want to check that out. Are you sure you have a completely
> fresh ports tree? If not, update it and then run"
>=20
> portmanager -u -l -y
>=20
Yes I'm sure I have a fresh ports tree and I did portmanager -u -l -y
yesterday but I still have some skipping packages :(

> and see if that corrects the other problems. Then try to install the
> package. Did portmanager actually exit or did you stop it manually?
> There is no mention in the log file you supplied of it exiting the build
> process.
>=20
Portmanager exited by itself, I did not interrupt it. Can I attach the
portmanager.log file to the list?

--
Sincerely,
Yousef Raffah