Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 01:32:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason Bennett <jason@r33h142.res.gatech.edu>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panics

	For one reason or another, mutt is now panicing my current system.
Whenever it tries to write the mail file, it freezes and the entire thing
reboots. This is a recent build, about a week or so old.

	My only guess is my mail file is somehow corrupted, although elm
doesn't have any problems. The mutt people claim it's BSD's fault for
panicing. I think I have too much beta software. :-)

	jason

--
Jason Bennett, jbennett@cc.gatech.edu         | Member, Team OS/2!
CS Major, Georgia Institute of Technology     | Senior TA, CS 1501!