Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:27:49 +0200
From:      Jakub Klama <jceel@semihalf.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: semihalf HASE-1 systems

Wiadomosc napisana przez Mark Blackman w dniu 2010-07-16, o godz. 18:28:

> I see that semihalf in Poland specialize in FreeBSD/ARM
> systems, but I wonder if anyone on this list has much
> experience with them?

There is base support for FreeBSD on HASE-1 (DaVinci port), which =
includes=20
Ethernet and MMC/SD controller drivers. Video and multimedia features of=20=

HASE-1 are currently not supported under FreeBSD. For more info, please =
take
a look at:=20

=
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2010-01-2010-03.html#FreeBSD/arm=
-port-for-TI-DaVinci

Code of DaVinci port is available in P4 under =
//depot/user/jceel/davinci/...

--=20
Jakub Klama.=