Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

I'd like to, but it doesn't have a 'killer app' so it's been suggested by
someone that they'd rather we didn't.

If other people found uses for it, that would make it easier, but as there
is not a single other peroson that has found a use for it other than us,
I really don't have clearance to add it. (clearance from freebsd people
that is, Whistle couldn't care....)

julian