Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:18:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers
Subject:   SMC 18xx series??

I've gotten a few requests lately from folks wanting to know if we supported
the new SMC 18xx series controller (I think I have the designation correct!).
I know that we support the 950s and such, but unless these are backwards
compatible (and that I doubt - why bother with compatability?  This is PC
hardware we're talking about here! :-) then I don't think we currently
offer it.

Anybody know how hard these are going to be to support?  Anyone got one of
these babies?

Thanks!

					Jordan