Date:      Mon, 01 Jun 1998 19:43:34 -0700
From:      Timothy Mohr <tmohr@sacemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FTP - Help!

Argh!  I'm getting a little annoyed here...

Everytime I dial up my ISP, make PPP connection (term, dial isp, login
and hit ~p), and do the ALT-F1/ENTER process the program reports that it
A) Can't resolve the IP for the URL or B) Can't make a connection to IP
number. I use 209.155.82.18/pub/FreeBSD when asked for the "other" URL.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong... I want to get FreeBSD up and
running.
Thanks,
Tim Mohr